INSPIRATION THROUGH PERFORMANCE
FRIENDS OF THE
COULSDON AND PURLEY FESTIVAL
The annual Coulsdon and Purley Festival offers amateur musicians, singers and students of speech and drama of all ages and abilities the opportunity to perform in public and to receive a professional adjudication for their performance. While the Festival endeavours to retain the class fees at a minimum level, the cost of hiring halls and the levels of adjudication fees rise constantly, along with expenditure such as printing. A Friends subscription contributes towards these financial costs and ensures the continued success of the Festival.
* Each Friend will receive a complementary Festival programme which will enable access to any and all Festival events for the season.
* Friends will also be entitled to free admission to the Festival Concert and Prizegiving Ceremony.
* All Friends, including both of joint or couples Friends will be invited to the Annual General Meeting.
* All Friends, including both of joint or couples Friends are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
* Unless anonymity is requested, Friends will be thanked on the website, social media and programme.
* The annual cost of being an individual Friend of the Festival is £30.
* Joint or couples Friends is £50.
Our current Friends are:
Mrs Susannah Collier
Mrs Pat Cook
Mrs Janet Fiderio
Rachel and Michael Fletcher
Mrs Frances Hawkes OBE
Mr D and Dr J. A. Hopkin
Mr Douglas Oliver
Sakuntaka K Pillai
Hannah and Tim Price-Harries
Dr and Mrs C. Sudhakar
DOWNLOAD THE 'FRIENDS OF COULSDON AND PURLEY FESTIVAL' APPLICATION FORM FROM HERE: