The annual Coulsdon and Purley Festival offers amateur musicians, singers and students of speech and drama of all ages and abilities the opportunity to perform in public and to receive a professional adjudication for their performance. While the Festival endeavours to retain the class fees at a minimum level, the cost of hiring halls and the levels of adjudication fees rise constantly, along with expenditure such as printing. A Friends subscription contributes towards these financial costs and ensures the continued success of the Festival. Benefits * Each Friend will receive a complementary Festival programme which will enable access to any and all Festival events for the season.
* Friends will also be entitled to free admission to the Festival Concert and Prizegiving Ceremony.
* All Friends, including both of joint or couples Friends, will be invited to the Annual General Meeting where a buffet meal will be served.
* All Friends, including both of joint or couples Friends are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
* Friends will be able to claim Gift Aid for the amount of the subscription less £5, off their taxes.
* Unless anonymity is requested, Friends will be thanked on the website, social media and programme.
* The annual cost of being an individual Friend of the Festival is £30. * Joint or couples Friends is £50.
DOWNLOAD THE 'FRIENDS OF COULSDON AND PURLEY FESTIVAL' APPLICATION FORM FROM HERE: